Sunday, May 18, 2014

Good Korean restaurant in the Incheon airport -"GAYAGEUM (가야금)"


Good Korean restaurant in the Incheon airport"GAYAGEUM (가야금)"


High quality Korean dishes


There are many restaurants in the Incheon international airport.
And if you want to have a Korean traditional food, I recommend this place.
Gayageum is located on the 4th floor, and this restaurants serves very nice Korean traditional food.
And as this restaurant is located in the airport,
you can see the explanation of the food in English,
and the foods are adjusted for foreigners to eat.
So this restaurant would be great to experience Korean traditional food.




This is the post that Jay translated another Korean blogger's post.
Thanks for your cooperation!!

Blog sourcehttp://blog.naver.com/maichan/199929242




After finishing my work, it was lunch time.
And I decided to have lunch at Gayageum(가야금).




The prices of foods in the airport are not cheap.
But the quality is quite good.
That day, I ordered barely rice and organic Chungukjang(청국장) set. :)




The food I ordered was served.




Vegetables for Bibimbap, spinach, bok-choy, bean sprouts, sprouts, etc.
The bowl was really beautiful.




Chungukjang.




100% barely rice.




This is called Bossam(보쌈).
It's a steamed pork.
It was good.




This was my favorite, soybean sauce crap(게장).
The salary inside this dish was wonderful.




You can't make Bibimbap without Gochujang sauce.




Stir-fried mushroom and Pimento




Got-Kimchi is a kind of Kimchi, which stings your nose.




I first ate Chungukjang.
There are many foreign customers because here is the airport.
So this Chungukjang is made not rich but mild.
But I thought this one was not bad.
It was delicious.




Put barely rice into the Bimbimbap bowl.




I mixed them with chopsticks.




Don't forget to put Gochujang a little into Bibimbap. :)




You can eat fresh vegetable in just one spoon of Bibimbap.




I ate a lot because it was a tough day.




With Chungukjang.
It was a great combination of tofu and vegetable.




After a while, I put some Chungukjang into Bibimbap
and mixed again :)




with Got-Kimchi




I picked up my favorite Soybean sauce crap. +_+
So I ate this later.




Soybean sauce crap
This one was the best that day.
It was really great.
I though it might be good to sell only this one as a main dish there.




But it was not easy to eat this.
I think if they cut this legs in the kitchen in advance,
customers could eat this more easily.




And Bossam(steamed pork) is great with Mumalraengyi(Radish).

I don't go to restaurants in the airport often
since I go to the airline lounge when I visit the airport.

But sometimes having a meal at the restaurants like this could be a reward for myself :)




Location: On the 4th floor of the Incheon airport.






Jay's plus info


What is Chngukjang?


Cungukjang is made from soybean.
Koreans love this food and it's good for your health.
It could be stinky for foreigners.
But this restaurant is in the international airport.
So Chungukjang here is made mild for foreigners to eat.
You can't find Chungukjang except for Korea.
If you really want to try a rare Korean traditional food,
don't miss the chance to try this food!


"You might react like this after trying Chungukjang."





What is Gayageum?


Gayageum is a Korean traditional musical instrument.
It has 12 strings and it's like the guitar.

Look at the clip of playing Gayageum below.





Related Post

About Food On Air : http://fun-incheon.blogspot.kr/2014/05/good-restaurant-in-incheon-airport-food.html




Fun Incheon Fun Korea Facebook Page


Motel booking service for foreigners Motel in Korea






*If you have any question, feel free to leave comments below~






No comments:

Post a Comment