Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Good cafe in Incheon airport - "Cafe PASCUCCI"

Good cafe in Incheon airport - "Cafe PASCUCCI"


A exotic place you can feel Korea


There are many cafes in Incheon international airport. But this cafe is the place you can drink coffee, seeing Korean traditional house. 
If you want to drink a cup of coffee at the airport, 
why don't visit the CAFFE PASCUCCI on the departure floor?





This is the post that Jay translated another Korean blogger's post.
Thanks for your cooperation!!


Blog Sourcehttp://blog.naver.com/bbq0928/120208595532



I visited Incheon airport to meet my friend.

My best friends who were coming back from a trip...


But on that day, planes couldn't land due to the find dust.
As a result, I had to wait for long...


So, I went to the cafe that is located on the 4th floor.




The CAFFE PASCUCCI Incheon airport Observatory branch.

That is a very long name.

Incheon airport + Observatory..


And this is truly an observatory.

Since it's located on the highest floor (4th) of the airport.


.
.
.
.
.
.




Though you can see everything, 

you can see the ceiling of the airport on the left side of this photo.

Literally speaking, the highest cafe in the airport.


.
.
.
.
.
.
.




having a conversation and working.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.




Staffs working busy on the highest place in the airport.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.



They've got everything they need.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.



.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.



Of course they sell the newly released Bubble tee.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.


 Sesame bagel with blueberry yogurt gelato

I would always drink strawberry yogurt gelato,
but this time, I tried blueberry.
(Next time, I'll choose strawberry again.)

I think nice scenery makes foods tastier.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.



Sesame bagel looks like hamburger Patties.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.



Open place.

Suddenly I was curious what's there.

You can see the duty free shops over the window there.

But you can't buy them.... just watching.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.




I didn't expect a place like this.

These are nice combination.

I think I'm gonna visit there again when I go to the airport.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.


The CAFFE PASCUCCI Incheon airport Observatory branch.

This is a quite good place.

And I think the idea that people can see the Korea traditional house at the international airport is a very nice.






Related Post

About Food On Air : http://fun-incheon.blogspot.kr/2014/05/good-restaurant-in-incheon-airport-food.html





Fun Incheon Fun Korea Facebook Page


Motel booking service for foreigners Motel in Korea






*If you have any question, feel free to leave comments below~






No comments:

Post a Comment