Friday, June 20, 2014

Good beach in Incheon -'Eulwangri beach (을왕리 해수욕장)'


Good beach in Incheon -'Eulwangri beach (을왕리 해수욕장)'


Close location from Seoul and Incheon


Eulwangri beach is the closest beach from Seoul or Incheon.
It's in the island named Yeongjongdo, where the Incheon airport is located.
So you can get there easily from the airport by bus. It takes about less than 30 min.
On Eulwangri beach, there are lots of seafood restaurants selling Sashimi or Roasted shellfish or seafood noodles.
If you don't like to go far to see the ocean, going to Eulwangri beach and eating seafood there would be a good choice for you.







This is the post that Jay translated another Korean blogger's post.
Thanks for your cooperation!!

Blog source : http://blog.naver.com/rlrlrtm890/220017307213




Last Saturday,
I wanted to see the ocean, so I went to Eulwangri beach close from my home compared to other beaches.


I had to go to the Incheon International Airport to take a but there.
Sometimes I visit the airport to take a picture of airplanes.
Every time I visit there I get excited.



After looking around the airport for a while, I took a bus number 302 to go to Eulwangri beach.
It is so exciting to see the beach.



It took about 20 min to get to the beach!

When I arrived there, I took some photos and took a nap.
I wasn't that sleepy but the sunshine and the wind from the beach made me lie on the beach.
So, I had a good time there taking a nap or walking around.
To tell the truth, I got there early to take a rest, not to take photos. ^^;;



Waking up a couple of times, I started to take photos again.
I brought some stuff from my home for my photos.
The photo above is the one taken by a photographer, Cartier Bresson.
It's a very famous photo, so I think many people know it.



Unfortunately, it was a little cloudy, so the photos taken during the day were not that good.



I often see Gulls around Han river.
But Gulls around the ocean are a little different.
(I wondered why the gull was carrying a stone in her mouth...)




It was ebb tide. So the water wasn't full.







The dog running away from the tide. lol
When I see this, I want to have a dog but you know it a big deal.




The golden time was coming, so I bought a beverage and got ready.



This one in a can was not the delicious but this was good with ice.
Maybe it was due to the good scenery.



I used this one as a model for my photo.




After taking photos of this, I drank all.



Sunset and high time made the perfect scenery I expected.
Wonderful view, cool wind and Lovers in Japan by Coldplay from my i-phone...
I felt great that moment...




Time in Tokyo PM 06:36:02

It's the time when I took that photo.
These days I usually take this kind of photos of clocks.




Over time, the sunset becomes increasingly intense.




The record of the wonderful moment
This is the reason why we take a picture.



Time continues to flow.
I took lots of photos but unfortunately I couldn't take a photo of the Sun falling down to the horizon due to the cloudy weather.
I wasn't satisfied with photos 100 % but I expect other chances in the future.
When it was dark, I also had the firework but those photos are not good to show you.

I was happy to take a rest and see the beautiful ocean.
I recommend you to visit the beach when you are free.

That's it!
Have a good weekend ^^








How to get there

Address인천광역시 중구 을왕동 746

By bus: If you start from Seoul or other areas, the best way to get to the Eulwangri is to get to the Incheon airport first, and take a bus there.
Bus numbers are 302 and 306, you can take those at the 13 gate on the departure floor. 
It takes about 20 min.
If you start from Incheon, you can take buses 306 and 302 at the bus stops.
Those buses goes around Incheon city.





Jay's Tips!

"Have a great summer time in Incheon!"

Rating: ★


Tip 1. The beach itself is not that beautiful, but you can see the beautiful sunset and have delicious and fresh seafood there.

Tip 2. During Summer weekends, it's so crowded.

Tip 3. There are many accommodations like a resort, hotels, pensions.
During Summer, especially from June to August, you should make a reservation in advance.

Tip 4. Koreans love to eat Roasted shellfish there. It's not easy to roast but it's delicious and great with Soju.






Related post

About Muuido(Muui island): http://fun-incheon.blogspot.kr/2014/06/good-island-to-visit-in-incheon-muuido.html


About Dongmak Beach: http://fun-incheon.blogspot.kr/2014/06/good-beach-in-ganghwado-incheon-dongmak.html
About roasted shellfish: http://fun-incheon.blogspot.kr/2014/05/good-restaurant-near-incheon-airport.html







Fun Incheon Fun Korea Facebook Page


Motel booking service for foreigners Motel in Korea






*If you have any question, feel free to leave comments below~






No comments:

Post a Comment