Friday, April 18, 2014

The famous restaurant in Bupyeong (Incheon, Korea) - Zipsin Hot Rib (짚신 매운갈비찜)


The famous restaurant in Bupyeong (Incheon, Korea)

- Zipsin Hot Rib (짚신 매운갈비찜)


Delicious hot rips with vegetables


I like hot food a lot, so Zipsin hot rib is one of my favorite food. 
You can enjoy many hot foods in Korea, but it's not easy to find really hot and also delicious food. And this is hot and also delicious! 
So if you like hot food, I recommend you to try this. And if you don't like hot food, you can choose the level of hot ribs, so there's no problem. 
This restaurant is franchised. So you can find this at Guwol-dong, Juan, and so on.




This is the post that Jay translated another Korean blogger's post.
Thanks for your cooperation!!

Blog source : http://blog.naver.com/kimsssseo?Redirect=Log&logNo=130187126758


#130!
I met my friends at Bupyeong to drink Bubble tea!
We decided to drink it after the meal so we went to "Zipsin Hot rib"


You can enjoy lunch menu (it's cheap)!!
And lunch time is by 5 pm (good) :)


inside of the restaurant!
not small, not big


opposite side of the restaurant!
The photo of the entrance was yellow because the lights there was yellow,
but this photo is white..
I think my camera has a function controlling this, doesn't it?
I think I just don't know how to use... :P



This is the menu!
You can see how to eat it and you can also select the level of hot ribs!!
We would choose 20%!!
One of my friends doesn't like hot food. :D




Side dishes!
They are made of not hot foods because hot ribs are hot.
Those bean sprouts are for putting into the pot or just eating with cabbage.



Ribs have bones, so you're gonna need scissors.
(Koreans use scissors not knife when we eat meat)



When the rib is served, it's almost ready to eat
then the waiter separates bones from ribs kindly.
They are so kind.



We also ordered Coolpis to relieve our hot mouse.
(Coopis is a sweet beverage, which tastes like peach or pineapple.
It's good for relieving your hot mouse.)



After cutting meat, we put bean sprouts a little!
There are ribs, mushrooms, tofu, potato...and so on. It's rich! :D



For my friends who have small mouses...
Meat cut by a waiter was a little big for them
It looks so delicious



It's done!!!
Shortly after it's done, friends dashed to this.



You can eat meat and bean sprouts together like this! 

At first, I could smell pork, I think it was because it was not fully cooked.
But as I eat more, I couldn't feel it. It was so delicious! lol
20% is not hot at all!!
You might think "Is this hot or not?"
If you want to eat hot ribs but you can't eat hot food, I recommend 30%!
If you like hot food, then 40, 50%!
I think more than that is too hot. lol



We ate them all. lol



We can't stop here!
Stir-fried rice is a friend for hot ribs.
If you order stir-fried rice, then the waiter will remove some soup and put some Kimchi, laver, rice, etc and stir them.

This is delicious,too. :)
You can't go wrong with stir-fried rice.

We felt our stomach was going to blow up!!
The location is very easy to find.
I will attache the map ><



After take the exit no.7, cross the road and go straight and turn right ><





Plus info from Jay


"I translated the menu for you!"








 Useful Korean Expression 



- Is there a seat available?
  =자리가 있습니까?

- Stir-fried rice please.
  =밥 비벼 주세요.

- How much is it?
  =얼마입니까?

- Water please.
  =물 주세요.

- Where is the toilet?
  =화장실은 어디입니까?







Fun Incheon Fun Korea Facebook Page


Motel booking service for foreigners Motel in Korea






*If you have any question, feel free to leave comments below~






No comments:

Post a Comment