Saturday, April 26, 2014

A good pub for foreigners to visit in Bupyeong -"Woodstock"

A good pub for foreigners to visit in Bupyeong"Woodstock"


The small pub always crowded with foreigners


Woodstock in Bupyeong is a famous as a place foreigners gather. I think it's because this pub is the place where the owner can speak English fluently in Bupyeong. So, many English speakers gather there and make friends. 
If you want to meet foreigners and Korean who speak English, then why don't visit here? This is a very small pub, but there is something attractive. 
I bet you will love this place.

This is the post that Jay translated another Korean blogger's post.
Thanks for your cooperation!!



Bupyeong Woodstock

no parking lot
behind "Paris baguette"(bakery) on the Theme street


There used to be two Woodstocks,
but one was changed to the restaurant named '서가앤쿡'

It used to be our precious gathering place...

And the other one is very small but always crowded with foreigners,
so I didn't feel comfortable there.

But I'm posting there today. lol

I wanted to drink a glass of cocktail.
Although Woodstock was the one that I wanted to visit, it was unexpectedly great!

So I visited again~ :D



This is a very small pub.

There were about 4 tables for 2 people.



When I was taking pictures, the owner asked me why I was doing it.
So I said I was going to post on my blog....



Smirnoffs in a line
I haven't tried them, but I heard they are delicious



I loved this wall :)
The bills from all over the world which people had written something on were attached on the wall.
I thought this was great! I want to have it in my room.



This was the first photo that I took with my new cellphone.
So all the photos are out of focus.

This is the menu.
(It's written in English.)


I can't remember what my friends ordered, but mine is Singapore Sling.

When I visited Singapore, I couldn't drink this. I wanted to try this, though.
And I drank this here in Korea.

It was so sweet and delicious, I'm absolutely going to try it in Singapore!





with Nachos


A Hawaiian burger
There was a whole pineapple inside it, and it was delicious.



A Bacon cheese burger
I liked this the most.

Those were handmade burgers that were big and had many stuffs inside

Though the quality of the photos are not good....




And then we went to Cafe Mano to eat this popular ice dessert.
This was also very delicious.

I recommend you to try this one



Address: 인천 부평구 부평5동 153-22

<Google map>



Jay's tip

I think the main target customer of this pub is English speaking foreigners in Incheon. 
So, this place is like there gathering place.
I sometimes visit there for cocktails. 
That's not because the cocktails there are delicious.
But the atmosphere of this pub attracts me.

Ratings: ★★

"Are you lonely in Incheon? Then go to Woodstock!!"




Related posts


About Bupyeong Theme streethttp://fun-incheon.blogspot.kr/2014/04/good-place-for-drinking-2.html

About Bupeyong areahttp://fun-incheon.blogspot.kr/2014/03/incheon-street-shopping-paradise.html






Fun Incheon Fun Korea Facebook Page


Motel booking service for foreigners Motel in Korea






*If you have any question, feel free to leave comments below~






No comments:

Post a Comment